HIIT Routines - How I\'m determined that these is the Best Way To lose weight

By Jonathan warner

Hiit Routines.

I commence to run long distances a few years ago.

my programmed was about 100-120 km per week.

my weight loss was down  but I\'m getting better at running these distances, my weight loss has begun to stabilize..

So I decided to run to lose more weight
Each output lasted about 1.5 hours, every day!

it go very convenient for me to lose weight.

i discovered that I had to try something else.

Hiit Routines.

I have learned about the training interval, and I decided to try it.

Hiit stands for High Intensity Interval Training.

the most calories can be burned  by doing HIIT Routines exercises Over a long period.

However if your body just won\'t allow this, you can\'t do it of course.

that\'s means, doing as fast as you can, sprint for the next 60 minutes.

BOOBOO! that\'s your body engine which break, on just thinking this is possible.

nevertheless we have smartly, the possibility to do this approximately, by alternating sprinting and walking.

one of HIIT Routines I used for running on a treadmill;

  •  1- Warm up for 10 minutes up to 6 km/hr
  •  2-Run 2 minute at 10 km/hr then move 2 minute at 6 km/hr
  •  3-Run 2 min. at 15 km/hr then go 2 min. at 6 km/hr
  •  4-Run 2 min. at I'm/hr then go 2 min. at 6 km/hr... repeat 4 times
  •  5-Run 2 min. at 10 km/hr then move 2 min. at 6 km/hr
  •  6-Run 2 min. at 07 km/hr then move 2 min. at 6 km/hr

Then move for the next 30 minutes to boost calorie burning.

I really feel the results, doing this twice per week.
It has been shown that doing intervals raises your resting metabolic rate (RR) which means after finishing the exercise you don\'t stop fat burning.
this fat burning extension, is the result of the benefits of HIIT Routines.

before I started HIIT Routines, my body fat measured 15%. After doing this high intensity interval training for 5 months it has now take down to 10%.

a distinctive 40 minute exercise done as a Hiit routine would burn 410 calories. In against low intensity which burns 220 calories.

I discovered that I could adapt the hiit routine with any other type of exercise, what about you? that really possible!! go for it now!

You must do this with your favorite weights, (kettle bell, Dumbbells or barbell..), cardio equipment, skipping, push ups or even just your bodyweight... you have interminable possibilities.

I strongly recommend to incorporate Hiit Routines into your program.

Hiit Routines is the best method to burn max of calories. you can't do the same with any other exercise.

If you would like find out How to create your own Hiit Routine then please search more on my blog.

Hi my name is Jonathan w. I'm interested in sharing and providing useful information and advices on healthy living, weight loss and fitness.
Please feel free to visit my others blog called The Bodybuilder where it combines Body Building and Nutrition to improve fitness and stay healthy. it talk about HIIT Routines too.